Infertility is a topic that can be challenging to talk about. It’s a source of discomfort for couples all over the world, affecting nearly 1 in 6 people across the world. If you’re personally experiencing infertility in some form or another, you may be interested in information on infertility doctors. Did you know that there are virtual infertility doctors? They provide the same level of care that in-person doctors do, and a few added benefits. You can find out more about these benefits by reading further.
Why might someone visit a virtual infertility doctor?
There are a lot of reasons why a person might want to visit with an infertility specialist. If you’ve been considering scheduling an appointment with an infertility doctor, you may be interested to know what some of the most common reasons for visits are:
- You have tried to conceive for more than 12 months — One of the common reasons for infertility doctor visits is that a couple has tried to conceive for at least 12 months without any success. Many couples who visit infertility specialists report having trouble with conception for extended periods.
- You’ve experienced more than one miscarriage — A second common reason for a visit with a specialist is that a couple has experienced more than one miscarriage. Several miscarriages can indicate an underlying problem that may need attention from an infertility professional.
- You’re older than 35 years old — For couples who are 35 years of age or older, conception may be more of a challenge. It’s typically more difficult to get pregnant the older one gets, which could be a contributing factor to your infertility.
- You have irregular periods — Another reason to visit an infertility specialist about getting pregnant is if you’re someone who has irregular periods. If you can’t predict your next period or your flow can be abnormally heavy, you may benefit from speaking with a professional.
- You’ve been diagnosed with endometriosis — If you’ve been diagnosed with a condition like endometriosis, you may have an increased risk of infertility.
- You have thyroid disease — If you’ve been diagnosed with thyroid disease, you may also be at an increased risk of infertility. Many women with thyroid issues can benefit from the services of a virtual infertility doctor.
- You have polycystic ovarian syndrome — Women dealing with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) may also experience infertility problems.
What are some of the benefits of virtual infertility doctors?
Virtual infertility doctors can help a variety of patients work through their issues with conceiving. Not sure why you should consider a virtual specialist over an in-person specialist? Several benefits make it worthwhile. Seeking care from a virtual infertility is
- Cost effective — One of the top benefits of virtual infertility doctors is that they can be cost effective. Virtual care can, in some cases, be more affordable for clients than in-person care. Some insurance companies may be more likely to cover the cost of virtual appointments than in person appointments.
- Convenient — Another benefit of virtual infertility doctors is that they can provide convenient care to their clients. Online appointments eliminate the need for in-office wait times and transportation needs, and can be carried out in whatever environment you choose.
- Accessible — Studies show that telemedicine clinics are becoming more popular among those who have limited access to consultations and treatment. Telehealth provides a degree of accessibility for those with transportation issues or busy schedules. For some, in-person treatment can be hours down the road or out of the way. Virtual treatment can allow a couple quick and easy access to treatment that they might otherwise struggle to get in person.
- Comfortable — Virtual infertility treatment can be more comfortable than in-person appointments. Virtual appointments can be conducted wherever you’re most comfortable, like in your bedroom or your favorite spot outside. In addition, having the option to be treated by a doctor online may be what gives you the courage to take the first step in your fertility journey.
Why should you choose Fertility Cloud for your virtual infertility treatment?
At Fertility Cloud, we believe that making the benefits of fertility treatment more accessible to people everywhere is important. That’s why we provide virtual fertility services. We want to help you navigate your struggles and celebrate your victories in a manner that works most conveniently for you. Our team of experienced medical providers is dedicated to providing you with compassionate and professional care. Through every step of the way, we’ll do our very best to ensure your comfort and guide you through the fertility process.
At Fertility Cloud, everything is done remotely, from your communication with your doctor to your fertility tests. Appointments are conducted virtually, via live videoconferencing. All that’s required of you is either a computer, smartphone or tablet to join the call. The typical appointment takes around 30 minutes. You’ll undergo an initial consultation, and subsequent treatment will be monitored for at least three months. We’re confident we can provide you with the answers you’re looking for regarding your reproductive health and fertility options.
We understand that finding convenient, high-quality medical care can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve selected some of the best reproductive endocrinology specialists out there to provide you with easily accessible digital services. Each one of our doctors is board-certified and state licensed.
Are you hoping to start the conversation about infertility? Do you have more questions that haven’t yet been addressed? We’re here to guide you through all your questions and concerns. Our team knows that infertility can be hard to talk about, and we’re committed to providing you with the utmost care and respect. If you’re looking for more information on virtual infertility doctors and treatment, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact our team by phone today for more information or book an initial appointment online with a fertility specialist.